[okfn-br] Joining the Community Summit?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Segunda Julho 14 15:04:23 UTC 2014

Hi Christian,

Kersti already told me about this event on Sunday whilst in Amsterdan and I
subscribed yesterday. Ccing the OKBr mainling to see of someone else would
like to join. Always better to send invitations like that to our community,
not only me. ;)

See you soon,

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre