[okfn-br] Joining the Community Summit?

Christian Villum christian.villum em okfn.org
Segunda Julho 14 15:05:43 UTC 2014

Great to hear, and yes, I also hope that more folks from Brazil can make
it: All is welcome! :)
See you soon!

-Christian

 --

Christian Villum
International Community Manager

skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>
* - See how data can change the world *http://okfn.org/ | @okfn
<http://twitter.com/OKFN>   Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>
 | Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

*Have you bought your ticket <http://2014.okfestival.org/tickets/> for
OKFestival yet? Join us in Berlin July 15-17 2014!*