[okfn-br] Portuguese comments on FB

Susanne Kendler - Open Knowledge susanne.kendler em okfn.org
Segunda Junho 16 08:38:52 UTC 2014

Tom,
separate email on graphics to come today!

Agree with your point that we're all on a big learning curve together!
Communications is so important, especially in an organisation and community
which is so widespread. Since I've only been on board a couple weeks, I
hope I can help long-term. Taking all your feedback on board!

Regarding the FB promotion, we're 'boosting' it via FB ad features, so
reaching a lot wider Brazilian audience than our own followers/likes. Have
reached 50,000+ timelines in Brazil from a defined audience, with 200+
likes, shares, direct interaction coming out of that. But of course your
own FB reaches a more targeted audience, so anything you can share will be
helpful.

Looking forward to a lot more 'joined-up' learning&working, there's much we
can do.

Thanks for your help,
Susanne