[okfn-br] Fwd: [open-government] PoplusCon Santiago 29-30 April 2014

Gisele S. Craveiro gisele.craveiro em gmail.com
Terça Março 18 19:09:51 UTC 2014

Pode interessar.

Gisele
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jen Bramley <jen em mysociety.org>
Date: 2014-03-15 1:43 GMT-03:00
Subject: [open-government] PoplusCon Santiago 29-30 April 2014
To: open-government em lists.okfn.org

Hi everyone,

Apologies for cross posting, if you've seen this already!

We'd like to invite you to the first international
PoplusCon<http://poplus.org/poplus_event.html> -
our unconference that will bring together civic coders, campaigners and
activists from around the world in Santiago, Chile on 29th and 30th April
2014.

Poplus <http://poplus.org/> is a project which aims to bring together those
working in the digital democracy arena - groups or individuals - so that we
can share our code and thus operate more efficiently.

We're right at the beginning of what we hope will grow into a worldwide
initiative. If you'd like to get involved, now is the time.

Together with Poplus' co-founders, Ciudadano
Inteligente<http://ciudadanointeligente.org/>,
we will be running a two-day conference in Santiago on the 29th and 30th of
April. It is free to attend, and we can even provide travel grants for
those who qualify.

There's lots more information over on the Poplus
website<http://poplus.org/poplus_event.html>
.

Register here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v6eTcXjReQmVJpMZ2gw4f0QGddswiyhusivyuFnS7yc/viewform>
if
you'd like to attend.

Hope to see you there!

Jen

--
Jen Bramley
*International Project Development Manager*

If you have set up Alaveteli or FixMyStreet please fill in our surveys!
FixMyStreet Survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10PnEmAgX9d3ZayB2O9xGKNbGaBWaPK9ioSs-rz4-SgM/viewform>
 and Alaveteli Survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1INYP6NUOukNWXhzHDWCGlxySE0_LibMaa1zqma_kuRc/viewform>