[okfn-br] [okfn-advisory] Welcome new Open Knowledge Advisory Council member

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Terça Março 18 14:46:51 UTC 2014

I would love to discuss and support that idea, finding the correct folks to
implement it. Let me know if you want to talk by skype later this week or
the next. Let me know if I should do any homework before our chat.
One thing I also want to do asap is a series of interviews with advisory
board members for the OKF-Br blog. If you and others are willing to
participate, please send me a off-list note and copy Gui Bueno .
Cheers,

--
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/