[okfn-br] [okfn-advisory] Welcome new Open Knowledge Advisory Council member

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 em cam.ac.uk
Terça Março 18 14:39:31 UTC 2014

I have been very impressed by the energy of OKF Brazil.

I have also taken this as an honour - and it gives the opportunity to try
new ideas. My own emphasis has been on science and we have been able to set
up Panton Fellowships as a way of getting people who have new ideas
themselves to make important contributions. We'd love to see Panton
Fellowships in Brazil, for example - and it would be very much up to Brazil
what direction they might take.

P.