[okfn-br] Fwd: [School-of-data-network] We extended the fellowship application deadline

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Sexta Maio 30 17:24:13 UTC 2014

Pessoal, boa notícia, foi prorrogado o prazo para a inscrição para ser
fellowship da Escola de Dados (internacional, mas se for alguém do Brasil,
trabalhará próximo ao Marco Túlio e a mim). Abraços, Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Milena Marin <milena.marin em okfn.org>
Date: 2014-05-30 13:26 GMT-03:00
Subject: [School-of-data-network] We extended the fellowship application
deadline
To: school-of-data-network em lists.okfn.org

Dear all,

Now the deadline for School of Data fellowship applications has been
extended to June 10th. We received about 80 applications but we would still
like to push for more applicants in Macedonia, Tanzania, South Africa and
Latin America. Also we'd like to encourage more women to apply.

Here is the announce blog post:
http://schoolofdata.org/2014/05/30/fellowship-deadline-extended-we-need-your-help/

Please help us translate and disseminate this!

Best,
Milena

--

Milena Marin

School of Data Programme Manager  | email: milena.marin em okfn.org | skype:
milena_iul  | @milena_iul <https://twitter.com/milena_iul>
  <https://twitter.com/milena_iul>
School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org | @schoolofdata
<http://twitter.com/schoolofdata> | *Evidence is Power*

Open Knowledge  <http://okfn.org/>

*See how data ca change the world*

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org