[okfn-br] [OKFN-Local-Coord] New brand logos for all local groups available

Pieter-Jan Pauwels pieter-jan.pauwels em okfn.org
Segunda Outubro 6 12:53:06 UTC 2014

I do prefer the logo’s that Tom attached, but I admit the new working groups logo’s will prove a better option in small viewing situations. Not crazy about the center myself. I myself wou make it a full red circle or the bars a bit shorter, but overal happy with the result.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels Community Coordinator , OKFN Belgium
pieter-jan.pauwels em okfn.org | http://okfn.be/