[okfn-br] [OKFN-Local-Coord] New brand logos for all local groups available

Samuel Goëta samgoeta em gmail.com
Segunda Outubro 13 16:18:00 UTC 2014

Hi Susanne,

thanks for sending the local logo. It will prove very useful.

But, as Everton, I don’t really like the center of the logo which looks quite different from the official OK logo and does not seem to fit with the brand guidelines.

Can we have a local logo with a regular core?

Best

Samuel
--
Samuel Goëta | +33646746441 | @samgoeta

De: Everton Zanella Alvarenga <everton.alvarenga em okfn.org>
Répondre: Everton Zanella Alvarenga <everton.alvarenga em okfn.org>>
Date: 27 septembre 2014 at 13:26:38
À: Open Knowledge Foundation Local Coordinators Mailing List <okfn-local-coord em lists.okfn.org>>
Cc: Brazil interest group for Open Knowledge and especially Open Data <okfn-br em lists.okfn.org>>
Sujet:  Re: [OKFN-Local-Coord] New brand logos for all local groups available

Hi all,

is someone else bothered with these weird center of the logo?

May someone, please, please, provide the SVG for the logo similar to the attached one? I couldn't find it.

Is someone going to move these guidelines to our wiki? I can help with that, but just asking if there is someone already commited to do that.

Thanks,

Tom

Dear all,

 As
part of the new Open Knowledge brand, we have created ‘new style’
logos for all
local groups (incl
incorporated Chapters) and
working groups.
If you want to update your style to the new look, there is a full
set of logos for web and print use for every
group available.

 We
are also in the process of updating our blogfarm Word Press theme
to be in line with the new brand style. So all of the websites we
host will be updated in the next couple weeks. You then can then
also update your logo to a new one. The colour-scheme of the new
website-template will be in line with our recommended brand
colours, so the new logos should fit in well if you adopt
them.

 Please
find a full set of available logos for each group
here:

Local Groups

Working Groups

 Local
groups - if you need any amendments, such as your country name on
the logo in your local language, please just let us
know!

 Finally,
here's a set of
'brand guidelines' which
we hope will be helpful. We will put similar information on the
wiki in a next step for easy access, but want to wait until we know
if we need to add any clarifications to make things as easy as
possible.

 We
hope you find all of this useful, if you have any problems with
links or questions, please contact Susanne or someone in the
network team and we're happy to help.

Kind
regards,
Susanne

--

Susanne
Kendler

Communications Manager

skype: susannekendler

Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/

 @okfn

 Facebook

 Blog

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit
organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a
company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.
VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org