[okfn-br] Editatona da Wikipédia sobre o futuro Nobel da paz sexta

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em okfn.org.br
Quarta Outubro 8 22:20:16 UTC 2014

Legal a iniciativa. Vou sugerir aos noruegueses fazerem um vídeo com o
futuro Nobel da paz.

O pessoal da Wikimedia Suécia fez um vídeo bem legal com um Nobel de
química falando bem sobre a Wikipédia. Essa é uma estratégia simples que
não entendo até hoje por que a Wikimedia Foundation não usa. Talvez por que
a ideia não partiu dos EUA.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Harald Søby <jhsoby em gmail.com>
Date: 2014-10-08 18:07 GMT-03:00
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Nobel Peace Prize announcement and editathon

Hi, all!

The winner of the Nobel Peace Prize will be announced this Friday, and in
cooperation with Wikimedia Norge, the Nobel Peace Center
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Peace_Center> has invited Wikipedians
from the Norwegian Wikipedia community to an editathon to improve the
article about the winner(s?) as soon as possible. We'll be sitting
practically in the next room from where the announcement is made, updating
relevant articles as fast as we can.

For this to be a global event, I'd like to invite anyone who's interested
to join us in the IRC channel #wikipedia-nobel
<irc://freenode/#wikipedia-nobel>, where we'll be talking and coordinating.
We'll also try to livetweet the event using the hashtag #wikinobel
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/wikinobel>, probably mainly from the account
@WikimediaNorge <https://twitter.com/WikimediaNorge>.

The press conference will be start around 10:30 Norwegian time, which is
*08:30
UTC*, like I said on *Friday, 10th of October*. Please join us, and help
spread this invitation to your community.

--
mvh
Jon Harald Søby <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by>

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org