[okfn-br] Vamos ajudar, gente! :-)

Yasodara Cordova yasodara.cordova em gmail.com
Quarta Outubro 15 16:38:38 UTC 2014

*Invitation to Review Use-Cases and Requirements (UCR)*

*of the*

*W3C Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group (DWBP)*

Dear Data-lovers,

We are delighted to announce the Second Public Working Draft of the W3C
DWBP Use Cases & Requirements (UCR) document http://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp-ucr/.
The use-cases and requirements contained in UCR will form the basis for the
following working-group deliverables:

·         Data on the Web Best Practices

·         Data Quality and Granularity Description Vocabulary

·         Data Usage Description Vocabulary

We would like to invite you all to review the UCR doc, to ensure we have
accurately captured a wide range of requirements that address the
challenges associated with ‘Data on the Web’. This can include Open Data,
closed/restricted data, Linked Data, Big Data, government data, scientific
data, private-sector data, messy data, etc.

In addition, if you feel a certain instance of Data on the Web is
underrepresented, we would love to hear your new use-cases. Use-cases from
all domains are welcome. The template for use-cases is below (completing
only the relevant fields are fine).

All new use-cases will be posted on the W3C DWBP wiki here
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Second-Round_Use_Cases and will be
discussed at the upcoming W3C TPAC meeting
http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/ (join
us on Thurs30th & Fri 31st if you’re attending). These use-cases may then
be incorporated in the next version of UCR.

Use Case Template:

·         *Contributor:*

·         *City, country:*

·         *URL:*

·         *Overview:*

·         *Elements:*

·         *(Each element described in more detail at** Use-Case Elements
<https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Use_Cases#Use-Case_Elements> )*

o   *Domains**:*

o   *Obligation/motivation**:*

o   *Usage**:*

o   *Quality**:*

o   *Size**:*

o   *Type/format**:*

o   *Rate of change**:*

o   *Data lifespan**:*

o   *Potential audience**:*

·         *Positive aspects:*

·         *Negative aspects:*

·         *Challenges:*

·         *Potential Requirements:*

We look forward to receiving your feedback and new use-cases!

Kind regards,

Deirdre, Bernadette and Phil

W3C DWBP-UCR Editors

Deirdre Lee, Research Associate, eGovernment Group

Insight Center for Data Analytics, NUI Galway, Ireland

Twitter: @deirdrelee, Skype: deirdrelee

Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/

∞ yaso.com.br <http://yaso.com.br>
∞ <http://yaso.eu>yaso.eu
∞ w3c.br <http://w3c.br>
∞ ingraxa.eu