[okfn-br] M-Lab Outreach

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Sábado Maio 9 21:58:09 UTC 2015

Hola chicos, Oie pessoal

Chris de OTI esta buscando contactos en la region que estaran en Lacnic o
no, para hablar sobre los planes de M-Lab. Caso alguien este interesado,
por favor escriba! Lo copie aca! Mas informaciones sobre Lo que el busca
abajo. Y sobre M-Lab aca

http://www.measurementlab.net <http://www.measurementlab.net/who>

Beso

Carolina

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Chris Ritzo* <critzo em opentechinstitute.org>
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2015
Subject: Contacts in Brazil, LatAm generally for M-Lab Outreach
To: Sascha Meinrath <sascha em thexlab.org>, Carolina Rossini <
carolina.rossini em gmail.com>

Hello Sascha and Carolina!

Hope this email finds you well!

I'm writing with an M-Lab help request. As a part of our 2015-16
expansion strategy, we're sending Peter Boothe from Google and Steph
Alarcon from OTI to LACNIC in Lima, Peru, May 18-22.

We're hoping you might make email introduction to key contacts who might
be interested in M-Lab's mission and vision, who we might try to meet
with while in Lima. Some of your contacts may already be registered:
https://eventos.lacnic.net/ev3/lacnic23/registered

We're interested in meeting with potential new site hosts (network
operators, IXPs, ISPs), software or web application development firms
(for potential network measurement test integrations), researchers or
research groups interested in network measurement/interconnection/etc,
NGO folks interested in global net neutrality and other Internet freedom
issues, and general FOSS community people and organizations.

As for locations/countries where your contacts may be based, we are hopeful
to find key partners in Brazil, but also across South and Central America
as well.

Thanks for considering this request.

Best,
Chris