[okfn-br] Fwd: authors on open government and tech law and policy

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Terça Maio 26 17:55:09 UTC 2015

alguem interessado?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Levine <dlevine3 em elon.edu>
Date: Fri, May 22, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Subject: authors on open government and tech law and policy
To: "frank.pasquale em gmail.com" <frank.pasquale em gmail.com>, "Margot Kaminski
(margot.kaminski em gmail.com)" <margot.kaminski em gmail.com>, "Sean Flynn (
sflynn em wcl.american.edu)" <sflynn em wcl.american.edu>, "Sprigman,
Christopher" <SprigmanC em exchange.law.nyu.edu>, "Carolina Rossini (
carolina.rossini em GMAIL.COM)" <carolina.rossini em gmail.com>, Ken Rogerson <
rogerson em duke.edu>, Laura Roselle <lroselle em elon.edu>

 Friends, I’ve been asked to edit a volume of the open access journal LAWS
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/laws> and I’ve proposed a volume on government
tech (open data, access, input, usability etc.) policy and law. I’ve been
asked to suggest authors, and thought that you might have suggestions of
people who **might** be interested in receiving an invitation. They don’t
have to be lawyers.

I’m on a bit of a tight schedule, so any names that you could send me today
would be great. If not, by Monday would also be helpful. Sorry for the
short notice.

Thanks, Best, Dave

~~~~~~~~~~~

David S. Levine

+Visiting Research Collaborator

Center for Information Technology Policy

Princeton University

+ Associate Professor and Chair, Faculty Development

Elon University School of Law

+ Affiliate Scholar

Center for Internet and Society

Stanford Law School