[okfn-br] Fwd: [Open Knowledge Forums] [Network and Community] Closing down the OKI wiki, what does it mean for you?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom em ok.org.br
Sexta Abril 15 18:38:34 UTC 2016

A quem interessar.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mor <no-reply em discuss.okfn.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Subject: [Open Knowledge Forums] [Network and Community] Closing down the
OKI wiki, what does it mean for you?
To: tom em ok.org.br

Mor <https://discuss.okfn.org/users/mor>
April 14

Hi all!

In the last month we are doing a spring cleaning for all of our tools.
We have lots of applications and software that is not in use, and we
shutting them down (if they are relevant to you, you probably been notified
about it).
When it comes to the wiki, things are complicated.

First of all, the Wiki software is really old and does not support all of
our needs.

Secondly, the use of the wiki is spheroidic, most pages are very old and
not up-to-date.

You can see all of the current wiki pages here -
http://wiki.okfn.org/Special:AllPages

Before we are doing any changes in the wiki, I would like to hear from you
your thoughts about it. OKI plans for the community pages for example,
would be transferred to the forum or to the open data handbook.

Please let us know what you think. I am tagging here people who use the
wiki, but other are welcome as well @samgta
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/samgta> @pieter_jan_pauwels
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/pieter_jan_pauwels> @everton137
<https://discuss.okfn.org/users/everton137> @jwyg