[okfn-br] Citizen Engagement with Open Government Data

Breno Alencar brenoag em gmail.com
Segunda Julho 8 20:01:14 UTC 2019

*Purwanto* ,
Congratulations on the article. Very relevant, and important for us to know
that other people are researching and getting involved in this topic. My
master's degree is currently in this area, and I come with my Kiev Gama
master's counselor, conducting some studies on civic engagement,
hackathons, open government data, and motivation of participants in open
innovation initiatives.
Follows if you are interested in some of our published articles.
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Breno_Alencar/publications
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kiev_Gama/publications

Kind regards,
Breno Alencar