[okfn-br] Citizen Engagement with Open Government Data

Arie Purwanto - TBM A.Purwanto em tudelft.nl
Terça Julho 9 14:41:45 UTC 2019

Dear Breno,

Thank you for sharing similar interests.

I have followed you and Kiev Gama on ResearchGate. FYI, two colleagues of mine in our research group are Brazilians, Ricardo Matheus, and Fernando Kleiman. Do you know them?

Good luck with your research!

Best regards,

A. (Arie) Purwanto, M.Sc.
PhD Candidate
TU Delft
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Building 31
Jaffalaan 5
2628 BX Delft
The Netherlands<https://webmail.tudelft.nl/owa/redir.aspx?C=6qO9Ui2xez0hab0ys-ExgRUGOWbhBzpORDWr37RmWZ0dXPJ3ftDUCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.tbm.tudelft.nl%2fAZuiderwijkvanEijk>