[Okfn-ca] Open Education in Canada

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:24:00 UTC 2013

OGL in Canada are equivalent to CC-BY. The NC restriction is not for
open licence and DON'T match with municipal, provincial and federal
curricula across Canada!

The OGL v2 of federal gov (an CC-BY type) is categorize «open» by OKFN
and OSM. City of Montreal are working to evolve it open license as the
OGL CA v2 (beginning of 2014).

Only SA restriction can be accepted in combinaison with BY.

regards,

Dre Diane Mercier

@okfnca | ca.okfn.org
@_FACiL | facil.qc.ca