[Okfn-ca] [Okfn-francophone] Compte-rendu de la première réunion du groupe local, 9 juillet 2013 | OKFN Canada - Groupe local de l'Open Knowledge Foundation – Local Group : promouvoir le savoir libre

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:23:41 UTC 2013

Peder;

You can always use the civicaccess.ca list which was the first national
open data list for Canada and it is bilingual.

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Immanuel Giulea <giulea.immanuel at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello Peder
>
> The meeting was done in French. Translation is in progress but resources
> are limited.
>
> Thank you for your understanding. No one is meant to be excluded. We are
> very lucky to have an OKFN Ambassador in Canada. The US don't have one.
>
> Immanuel
> On 2013-07-11 6:48 PM, "Peder Jakobsen" <pjakobsen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Diane, by using French for this forum, doesn't that exclude 75 % of
>> the population of Canada who are not functionally bilingual?  Or is this
>> meant to be more of a Quebec based group than a national one?
>>
>> Let me know,
>>
>> Peder Jakobsen
>>

>> On 2013-07-11, at 14:32, Diane Mercier <diane.mercier at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> Vous trouverez le compte-rendu de la première réunion du groupe local
>> dans l'article suivant.
>>
>> http://ca.okfn.org/compte-rendu-premiere-reunion-du-groupe-local-9-juillet-2013/
>>
>> Points saillants : deux axes d'intervention sont retenues
>> I. Éduquer les citoyens au savoir libre
>> II. Créer des liens, collaborer et construire des communautés
>> Éduquer les citoyens au savoir libre
>> Éduquer les citoyens au savoir libre
>>
>> La traduction en anglais est en cours.
>>
>> Merci de vos commentaires.
>>

>> --
>> Dre Diane Mercier
>> Ph.D. Sciences de l'information
>>
>> Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation - Groupe local au Canada
>> Profil : http://okfn.org/members/dianemercier
>> Blogue : http://ca.okfn.org
>>
>> Chargée de projet sur les données ouvertes de la Ville de Montréal
>> Blogue : http://dianemercier.com
>> LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/dianemercier
>> Skype : dianemercier
>> Zotero : http://www.zotero.org/dmercier
>>
>> « Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts»

Tracey P. Lauriault
Post Doctoral Fellow
Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre
https://gcrc.carleton.ca/confluence/display/GCRCWEB/Lauriault
http://datalibre.ca/
613-234-2805