[Okfn-ca] International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) TAG Meeting 29-30 January 2014 - Montreal

Michael Roberts mroberts at groupsia.org
Wed Nov 20 00:16:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

(Apologies for any cross-posting)

The next International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) - Technical Advisory Group (TAG) meeting will take place in Montreal with the support of the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development. This is the first time this meeting will take place outside the UK and it will be a fantastic opportunity to engage the International Aid Transparency Community.  Details are below.

Cheers,
Michael

-----
From the IATI Newsletter:

"This two day meeting will be a fantastic opportunity to meet both producers and users of IATI data from all over the world and exchange information and ideas on using and improving IATI data.
The IATI Secretariat is very grateful to the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development for their generous financial support for this event.

How to register:

* Complete the registration form - http://dotmailer-surveys.com/ac1e6i75-56l4m35 by midnight (GMT) on 2 December 2013, indicating whether you need help with a visa application for Canada, or if you qualify for financial assistance to attend.

* By 6 December 2013 you'll receive an email confirming whether you have secured a place, or not, and information on the venue and accommodation options etc. Unfortunately space is limited and we need to make sure that we can give as many different organisations the opportunity to attend.

So please don't book your travel until you have received confirmation that you have a place at the TAG meeting.
We are waiting for confirmation of another open data event taking place in Montreal earlier the same week - this may be of interest to some TAG participants so this is another good reason to delay booking your flights.
You can find all the information you need about the TAG meeting, including FAQs, here:http://www.aidtransparency.net/governance/tag/tag-meeting-2014

ref: http://createsend.com/t/r-8B47F089F2755BC62540EF23F30FEDED