[Okfn-ca] Call for Volunteers: Open Government Partnership Pre-Summit Civil Society Day - Fwd: Digest for okfn-task-force at googlegroups.com

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 11:22:02 UTC 2013

PVI

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Digest for okfn-task-force at googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic
Date : 	Wed, 09 Oct 2013 05:45:54 +0000
De : 	okfn-task-force at googlegroups.com
Pour : 	Digest Recipients <okfn-task-force at googlegroups.com>

Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/okfn-task-force/topics

  * Call for Volunteers: Open Government Partnership Pre-Summit Civil
    Society Day <#group_thread_0> [1 Update]

Call for Volunteers: Open Government Partnership Pre-Summit Civil
Society Day
<http://groups.google.com/group/okfn-task-force/t/f1447e8631202b42>

    Katelyn Rogers <katelyn.rogers at okfn.org> Oct 08 01:56AM -0700

    Hi Task Force!
    Call for Volunteers: October 30th, 2013 8am to 6pm.

    We are organising an all day event at the upcoming Open Government
    Partnership Summit <http://www.opengovpartnership.org/>and are
    looking for
    volunteers to participate. The schedule for the event can be found
    here<http://www.ogphub.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Draft-agenda-OGP-Civil-Society-Day1.pdf>
    .

    We are looking for highly motivated and reliable volunteers
    available to
    help support the Open Knowledge Foundation team on October 30th,
    2013 from
    8am to 6pm. They will be responsible for directing delegates, manning
    information and badge stations and providing general logistical support
    during the event. In return, we offer an a fun and exciting work
    environment and the opportunity to connect with incredibly inspiring
    people
    from civil societies and governments across the world.

    If you are interested and available October 30th, 2013, please get
    in touch
    with me at Katelyn.Rogers {at} okfn.org. Spaces are limited!

--- Liaison par | Curation by ---

Dre Diane Mercier

Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation Network - Groupe local au Canada
@okfn-ca | http://ca.okfn.org

Chargée de projet principale des données ouvertes de la Ville de Montréal
@MTL_DO | http://donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca
dmercier at ville.montreal.qc.ca

Consultante en transfert des connaissances
@carnetsDM | http://dianemercier.com
diane at dianemercier.com
LindedIn : dianemercier | JiTsi - Jabber/XMPP: dianemercier at jit.si
Zotero :   dmercier

« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts »