[Okfn-ca] Mission in Quito (Ecuador), 23-27 September

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:07:09 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am proud to inform you that I will be in Quito (Ecuador) from 23 to 27
September, to contribute to three events affecting the Open Knowledge:
the 4th iberio-americano congress on digital cities [1], the 4th
international seminar on archives, TIC, egovernment and digital cities
[2], and a meeting of the ICT Committee of the Ecuador-Canada Chamber of
commerce [3] .

I will represent the City of Montréal in its open data project and also
the movement of Open Knowledge to an audience interested in Digital
Cities, members of associations in information sciences (libraries,
archives and museums) and business people in ICT.

I will have the pleasure to meet Eduardo Bejar, ambassador of the OKFN
in Ecuador, and other OK militants of the world.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.ciudadesdigitales2013.com/programa/
[2] http://www.quito.gob.ec/el-municipio/admgeneral/dirmarch.html
[3] http://www.ecucanchamber.org/ecucan/index.php/comite-ciencia-tecnologia

--
Dre Diane Mercier
Ph.D. Sciences de l'information

Chargée de projet principale des données ouvertes
Ville de Montréal
dmercier at ville.montreal.qc.ca
@MTL_DO | donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca
514 872-9702 | donneesouvertes at ville.montreal.qc.ca

Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation Network - Groupe local au Canada
@okfnca | ca.okfn.org

« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts »