[Okfn-ca] Canadian Open Data Institute - need feedback from the community

Jury Konga jkonga at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 19 20:26:48 UTC 2013

Hi fellow Open Data Enthusiasts,

Wanted to let you know about a new initiative called the Canadian Open Data
Institute (CODI) that I'm a part of. The following website provides the
early thinking about CODI's focus areas: http://opendatainstitute.ca/

As people that are currently contributing to the community, we'd really
appreciate your feedback on this survey
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/85JS5FD ) and you can provide additional
feedback on the main CODI blog and/or the two list servs we referenced.
Please provide feedback by September 30th.  Thanks for your participation
and we'll be back to you shortly with results.

Jury Konga, Co-founder