[Okfn-ca] Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Launching OpenMENA :-)

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:46:37 UTC 2014

Pour votre information

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	[OKFN-Local-Coord] Launching OpenMENA :-)
Date : 	Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:26:47 +0100
De : 	Rayna <rayna.st at gmail.com>
Pour : 	Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list
<okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org>, local <local at okfn.org>, Open Knowledge
Foundation Local Coordinators Mailing List
<okfn-local-coord at lists.okfn.org>

Dear all,

I hope this finds you well. As it is Open Data Week -- and Day, tomorrow
:) -- I thought it was to be the best moment to launch OpenMENA. It is a
workgroup that focuses on a region, both challenging and somewhat
overlooked: the Middle East and North Africa.

The website is up and running as is the Twitter account. The whole
conversation will (ideally) happen in three languages: the best way to
be inclusive with the widest range of people across the region all by
keeping English as lingua franca.

We already have one online and on-site #ODD14 events scheduled for
tomorrow too :) Do not hesitate to have a look at the announcement and
explore the blog: http://mena.okfn.org/2014/02/21/launching-openmena/

Rayna

http://mena.okfn.org/

https://twitter.com/OpenMENA

#OpenMENA

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://me.hatewasabi.info/

--- Médiation par | Curation by ---
Dre Diane Mercier

@okfnca | ca.okfn.org
@_FACiL | facil.qc.ca
@MTL_DO | donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca
@carnetsDM | dianemercier.com
http://about.me/dianemercier
http://vizualize.me/oKvvtBkJXK?r=oKvvtBkJXK

Webographie du libre :
https://www.zotero.org/dmercier/items/order/dateModified/sort/desc

« Pas de données ouvertes, sans logiciel libre ni formats ouverts »