[OKFN-CH] Invitation to Swiss Opendata.ch Open Finance Working Group Kick-off Meeting in January 2015 in Bern

Matthias Stürmer matthias.stuermer at opendata.ch
Tue Dec 2 19:47:07 UTC 2014

Hi all

Thanks for the various reactions. The kick-off meeting for the Swiss
Opendata.ch Open Finance Working Group will take place on

Friday, 16 January 2015, 16h - 18h
at the Institute of Information Systems of University of Bern,
Engehaldenstrasse 8, room 111, 3012 Bern

Tasks of the meeting:

1. Get to know each other
2. Review of the current open finance projects and activities in CH
3. Brainstorming of future open finance ideas
4. Organization of the Opendata.ch working group
5. Next steps

Greetings,

Matthias

--
Opendata.ch - Enabling Open Government Data in Switzerland
Dr. Matthias Stürmer // Founding Board Member // Politics
+41 76 368 81 65 // matthias.stuermer at opendata.ch