[OKFN-CH] Second Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon - Save the Date!

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Tue Dec 15 09:16:28 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Have you ever thought about how cultural heritage data or content could be used for research purposes in the Digital Humanities and related areas? How they could be used in the context of Wikipedia/Wikimedia? Or for other purposes, such as apps and artistic re-mixes? - We will tackle these questions together during the second Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon!

SAVE THE DATE: 1-2 July 2016

The forthcoming Hackathon will take place in Basel in cooperation with the Basel University Library<http://www.ub.unibas.ch/ub-hauptbibliothek/> and the University of Basel's Digital Humanities Lab<http://www.dhlab.unibas.ch/#/>.

We particularly encourage the participation of software developers, researchers and domain experts interested in using cultural data, data providers, designers, and idea providers.

For further information, please refer to:
http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/event:2016-07

The documentation of last year's event can be found here:
http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/event:2015-02

We hope to see many of you in Basel!
In the meanwhile we wish you a merry Christmas time and a happy New Year!
In the name of the organizing team

Beat Estermann

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D13721.28B2CCF0]
Beat Estermann