[OKFN-CH] EUdatathon deadline for project registration: 15h July 2018

Andreas Amsler andreas.amsler at opendata.ch
Tue Jul 10 16:27:15 UTC 2018

Dear Opendata.ch mailinglist members

Our EU Open Data Portal friends are asking us to share with you the following info, what I am doing right now, although I am personally not fond of price money* in relation to open data/hacka-thons.

*Our first edition of the Open Data Student Award should be evaluated in that respect, too. My hypothesis is, that it was not the price money which had motivated the participants resp. their mentors to hand in projects.

Kind regards
Andreas

„The second edition of the #EUdatathon is taking place on 2 October 2018. The goal: highlight the potential of linking EU and national data. Four thematic challenges are open to competitors and a total of €40 000 is up for grabs (one project can win up to €5 000!).

Our aim is to raise awareness among potential candidates and encourage applications. Deadline for project registration: 15th July 2018.

All the information is available in several languages at: https://publications.europa.eu/en/web/eudatathon

The EU Datathon Team.“