[okfn-cz] PSI discussion in Slovakian Parliament

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:22:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Although this is the CZ list, I hope some of you here also are aware of and
have connections to open data developments in SK.

I've heard some tips that this week or last week the Parliament in Slovakia
has made decisions concerning the use of public sector data, but I cannot
find anything in particular. Maybe some of you know what has been going on
and can provide some pointers to sources?

Any help would be appreciated.

For those of you who will be at the Big Clean in Prague in 2 weeks: looking
forward to meeting you there!

best,

Ton Zijlstra
community steward ePSIplatform.eu

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story