[okfn-cz] PSI discussion in Slovakian Parliament

Jan Kotecky jan.kotecky at oziveni.cz
Fri Oct 19 10:58:13 UTC 2012

Dear Ton,

it is probably yesterdays amendment of Slovakian Freedom of Information Act.

Article from newspaper
http://www.sme.sk/c/6572909/informacie-z-verejneho-sektora-sa-budu-ziskavat-lahsie.html

Documents on Slovakian parliament website (no idea wether law passed
exactly in this version):
http://www.nrsr.sk/web/Default.aspx?sid=zakony/zakon&MasterID=4127
The amendment itself is " Návrh zákona (224 KB) "
(but it is all in Slovak, of course.)

By looking into it it seems all the new articles concerns just reuse of
data - principle that has not been in the Slovakian law so far...

Cheers!

Janek Kotecký
<http://www.sme.sk/c/6572909/informacie-z-verejneho-sektora-sa-budu-ziskavat-lahsie.html>
*Oz(ivení, o.s.*

*Muchova 13/232*

*160 00 Praha 6*

*Tel: +420 257 531 983*

*Mobil: +420 725 919 943*

*jan.kotecky at oziveni.cz*

*http://www.oziveni.cz* <http://www.oziveni.cz/>

*http://www.facebook.com/Oziveni.cz*

*
**Stan(te se c(leny Klubu pr(átel Oz(ivení!* <http://klub.oziveni.cz/>

*
Prosazujeme principy transparentní ver(ejné správy a udrz(itelného rozvoje.*