[okfn-cz] PSI discussion in Slovakian Parliament

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:42:17 UTC 2012

Dear Jan,

thanks! That must be it. It also clarifies why EC sources said there would
not be a formal response soon. It often takes quite a bit of time to go
through the law and see if the PSI Directive has been correctly transposed
in it.

Will dive into it and report it at epsiplatform.eu

Thanks for the fast response.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story