[okfn-cz] Call for a Semantic Web Designer

mission at goodcall.eu mission at goodcall.eu
Sun Apr 27 10:31:06 UTC 2014

Dear all,

FOR A NEW LARGE AND GLOBAL IT HUB IN PRAGUE, CZECH REP. WE ARE LOOKING
FOR AN EXPERIENCED AND ENTHUSIASTIC SEMANTIC WEB DESIGNER,
who will among others help to develop competency in data ingest
services: annotation, augmentation, context, tagging, metadata injection
and geolocation attribute and work with the analytics, observability and
Health IT teams to build patterns for the indexing, query,
recommendation and inference services based on this semantic data.

You will have the opportunity to work on global teams of an
international pharmacy company to identify and tackle the biggest
opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare,
information and technology. The project-based rotations will help with
your professional development, in a flat, collaborative environment. And
last but not least I would like to mention a competitive remuneration
with wide range of benefits.

Do you feel like you may be interested? Contact me at
mission at goodcall.eu and I provide you with all the details.

Best regards,

Martina Nizaradzeova