[okfn-discuss] introduction to okfn-discuss: purpose and overview

Prodromos Tsiavos prodromos.tsiavos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:29:21 UTC 2005

Dear Rufus,

This is a really important effort, but was wondering whether we end up
over-fragmenting the whole movement with that many lists.

For instance, there are two CCEW related events that I would like to
post information on and are interesting for a number of these lists.
One is on health education and open content schemes and the other on
digityal archives. Should I post everywhere?

Best,
pRo