[okfn-discuss] Calendar

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Thu Jan 26 13:35:17 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Actually, using upcoming.org might be a good idea. Somebody started work on
integrating their API with Drupal, so that a network of Drupal web sites
could share events without us having to put new data into new calendars, and
upcoming.org users could add events to those sites:

http://drupal.org/node/27953

If somebody were sponsored to finish the upcoming.org module off and we set-up
a Drupal 4.7 web site up when version 4.7 comes out then this could work very
nicely. Remix Commons / Reading are already running 4.7beta so if the module
worked we could take advantage of this as soon as the module was finished.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,
please e-mail me at: telex4 at yahoo.com