[okfn-discuss] Setting up 2 Funds (for F/OSS and Open Knowledge)

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Jul 14 19:05:36 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Quoting Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
> The idea is to set up two funds:

It sounds like a potentially great idea to me. It would be worth
talking to the
Association for Free Software, who started a similar scheme a while back
allocating grants to UK developers. The money came from the UKFSN, a hosting
company, and was on a fairly small scale. I'm sure they'd have lots of useful
advice on this matter!

Regards,
Tom

--
I am aware that emails to this address may be mistakenly caught as spam. If
you don't get a reasonably timely reply, please try contacting me at
telex4 at yahoo.com