[okfn-discuss] What date for the open knowledge event next spring

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Fri Oct 6 12:13:40 UTC 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 05:33:05PM +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> My preference is for the 17th. What do others think?

+1 - mid march is good - lots of people in town, busy but sociable (I
check last year's calendar when I'm thinking about dates. Oi vey was it
sociable! Node London was in full effect, but won't be this year, I
think)

> Good idea. It would be fantastic to see people running Open Knowledge
> Forums elsewhere ...

Perhaps we could see if different chapters of dorkbot.org would be
interested in doing an open knowledge presentation & discussion in a
distributed, multi-lingual, casual kind of way?

S.
--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net
studio +44 (0)20 76133001 | saul: +44 (0)7941 255210 | ms at theps.net