[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: Open Geodata Manifesto]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 6 12:31:09 UTC 2006

Why don't we use php petition for the okfn.org/geo/ manifesto just as we
do for the publicgeodata petition. I think it is really important we
continue this as, in my opinion, this statement is even more important
than the one on http://www.publicgeodata.org/.

As you will have seen from my email I've just sent to Tobias I have now
removed all the offending spam I could see and disabled signup for the
time being.

~rufus