[okfn-discuss] Producing OKFN stickers

Jonathan jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Aug 16 22:25:07 UTC 2007

Michael,

I was wondering if you have had a chance to investigate getting OKF
stickers printed?

The images that Saul produced are here:

  http://okfn.org/wiki/OkfnStickers

I don't know anything about the process - are there standard sizes or
could we get the images printed as they are?

I suppose the OKF stickers would be roughly the same size as your ORG
stickers, and hence a similar kind of price?

It'd be great to hear what you think!

Best,

Jonathan