[okfn-discuss] Summer of Content

Jonathan jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 20 21:04:38 UTC 2007

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your blog post. Your suggestion for a chemistry project
sounds interesting! Would you like me to post it up on the Summer of
Content blog as a proposal?

You mention in your post that there could be interested parties in the
chemistry blogosphere. Do you know anyone in the chemistry world who
might be keen to help mentor or advise on a project like this?

Best wishes,

Jonathan