[okfn-discuss] Re: JIIA

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 2 11:54:44 UTC 2007

Antonella D'Ascoli wrote:
> Dear Executive Director Dr.Rufus Pollock,
>
> I'm interested in your Open Knowledge Foundation.

That's great. It's good to hear from you.

> I would link my Journal OAI to your project. How can to be done?

How exactly would you want to link the journal to us? We have an
affiliated organizations page to which you might want add a link to your
project with some information:

http://okfn.org/wiki/AffiliatedOrganizations

> I'm working to update the presentation portal at URL jiia.it; I want to
> open a Blog. Are you interested to post some news in my blog to present
> your open knowledge policies?

Of course, we'd be delighted too. You'd also be welcome to repost (with
an appropriate cite) any articles from the Open Knowledge Foundation's
blog at:

http://blog.okfn.org/

As everything on the blog is licensed under a creative commons
attribution license.

Regards,

Rufus Pollock