[okfn-discuss] March 2007 monthly irc meeting: 7th March 2007 at 1830

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Feb 26 16:16:16 UTC 2007

I suggest holding our next monthly irc meeting next wednesday (March the
7th) at 18300 GMT. If this date/time is inconvenient for anyone please
speak up and we'll see if we can rearrange. Agenda is at:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2007-03/

## Details

date: 2007-03-07 1830
agenda: http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2007-03/
server: irc.oftc.net
channel: #okfn

## Last meeting summary

See: http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2007-02

=== OKCON ===

   * Re-announce okcon around 2 weeks before (3rd of March)
     * Who: ALL
     * Andrea Rota: i can circulate in goldsmiths, lse and middlesex unis
   * Logistics
     * Saul: talk to people at limehouse at the next meeting on the 11th
     * Rufus: List of tasks
   * Venue afterwards:
     * To discuss
   * Tech infrastructure (recording/streaming)
     * Who: Saul
   * Lunch on day:
     * Nothing specific just an announce and a poster with directions
     * Maybe A3 printout?
   * Extra people for open space: Javier Candeira and Michela Ledwidge
     * Saul: could you confirm on this

=== Other Projects ===

   * Rufus: Announce stuff on list