[okfn-discuss] Re: Paula Ledieu for the open media panel

adnan hadzi a.hadzi at gold.ac.uk
Thu Jan 4 19:00:10 UTC 2007

great, thanks for that.

emailed out two more invitations to fleur from docagora & zoe from
transmission (meta data standarts). andrea (http://liquidculture.cc &
http://deptford.tv) will moderate the open media panel.
3x 20 min. presentations by:
- http://creativearchive.org (paula le dieu) - confirmed
- http://www.transmission.cc/node/81 (zoe) - awaiting confirmation
- http://www.idfa.nl/educ_en_content.asp?pageid=570 (fleur knopperts) -
awaiting confirmation

other speakers who might be interesting for the open space sessions are:
- http://www.kendra.org.uk (daniel haris)
- http://www.espians.com (tav)
- http://www.copycan.org (joerg bach)

a.