[okfn-discuss] PSP consultation response

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jan 29 12:35:26 UTC 2007

Saul Albert wrote:
> Hi you lot,
>
> Thanks very much for all the constructive criticism. Driven, for once,
> to actually finish a rant, I applied some polish, cut bits off the top
> and extended the end to cover last night's fiasco.

Looks good Saul.

> I sent it to those involved in the consultation already, and am hoping
> to post it to the blog asap... when it's availability issues are
> resolved (eek!).

The blog is definitely up and running and I'm keeping a close eye on
stuff (will post back to the list soon with more analysis).

> In any case, feedback - as ever - much appreciated. What I'd really
> like is if someone could come up with a snappy and catchy title for the
> rant.

What about:

'The Public Service Publisher: Not Doing Much of a Public Service'

Not as snappy as it might be but definitely want Public Service
Publisher in the title I think ...

~rufus