[okfn-discuss] PSP consultation response

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Wed Jan 31 10:25:45 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 12:35:26PM +0000, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> The blog is definitely up and running and I'm keeping a close eye on
> stuff (will post back to the list soon with more analysis).

Thanks then - I've posted it, and it's had a little response. I've seen
lots of media reports about the PSP consultation, but no real responses
yet... the ofcom site is still empty.

It would be good to rally as much response as possible before the 23rd
March.. when the consultation closes.

I've heard that Channel 4 and Youtube have both been talked about as
possible recipients of the 100M PSP grant.

Wild!

S.

--
The People Speak   | 17-25 Cremer St.  London E2 8HD | http://theps.net