[okfn-discuss] PSP consultation response

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jan 31 13:51:32 UTC 2007

Peter Suber wrote:
> I blogged an excerpt from Saul's report yesterday on Open Access News,
> <http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2007_01_28_fosblogarchive.html#117020562380791167>.
> I hope it helps stir some interest in the PSP consultation.

That's great Peter -- as you say it needs more attention. On a similar
note of things for people to respond to I'm not sure anyone has posted
to the list about the petition for open access to publicly-funded
research in Europe:

http://www.ec-petition.eu/

I've already signed it and would encourage anyone else to -- if you want
more information about it there's a good summary on Peter's OA blog:

http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2007_01_14_fosblogarchive.html#116904148976862564