[okfn-discuss] July 2007 monthly irc meeting: Tuesday 10th July 2007 at 1800

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jul 3 13:46:47 UTC 2007

I propose holding our next monthly irc meeting next Tuesday (10th July)
at 1800 BST (1700 GMT). If this date/time is inconvenient for anyone
please speak up and we'll try to rearrange. Details and genda is at:

   http://okfn.org/wiki/meetings/2007-07/

I've also included the current version below for convenience. Please
add/amend it as necessary.

## Details

== Where and When ==

   * When: Tuesday 2007-07-10 at 1800 BST (1700 GMT)
   * Where: #okfn irc channel on oftc.net

== Agenda ==

   * TodoList
   * Planning for OKCON 2008
   * Project Updates and Planning
     * Guide to Open Data Licensing now launched
     * Public Domain works
       * meeting with Jon Phillips of CC on 19th/20th July
     * http://www.ckan.net/ -- launch in beta mode
     * opentextbook.org
       * site now relaunched -- contributions welcome
     * microfacts