[okfn-discuss] okfn stickers

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Jul 18 11:04:00 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 07:21:02AM +0100, Saul Albert wrote:
> http://okfn.org/wiki/OkfnStickers
>
> What do people think?

I would put them on my laptop, and all that is on my laptop now
are paint stains and scratches. I like the general idea of using
the icons for the banners.

Will thinks the 'O' with the K inside it should have more pixels in
the corners so it looks less blocky.

Of the 12 stickers on his laptop 5 have URLs on them. One has a radio
frequency. i think my favourite is the one for "trees are the enemy . com",
that has a black border and white block in the centre. The worst shows
the FSF gnu and the linux penguin in Viking superhero costumes.
Ugh! http://www.gnu.org/graphics/bwcartoon.html It has a URL on it.

Apols for missing the meeting, my online presence is sporadic. :/
I'll send another mail with OKCon thoughts.

jo