[okfn-discuss] OFCOM Public Service Publisher (PSP) consultation response

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Mar 9 10:35:14 UTC 2007

Dear Saul,

As I know the deadline for a response on the OFCOM Public Service
Publisher is looming (March the 23rd I believe) I was wondering whether
we at the OKF/OKFN should send something in. Given that you wrote a
response (in addition to the long blog post) perhaps we could use that
as the basis (or as is) for an OKFN response. It would also be good to
put something up as I know that Free Culture UK are thinking of drafting
something and perhaps ORG might do too.