[okfn-discuss] OFCOM Public Service Publisher (PSP) consultation response

Michael Holloway michael at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Mar 9 10:48:10 UTC 2007

Nice suggestion, Rufus.

ORG has not yet planned to submit on this. In fact we're feeling a little
overwhelmed by the many ongoing consultations. Perhaps there could be a
joint submission from ORG, OKFN and FC-UK? I could certainly get some eyes
to look over draft material, and encourage contributions from our advisers
and supporters too.

On 3/9/07, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> Dear Saul,
>
> As I know the deadline for a response on the OFCOM Public Service
> Publisher is looming (March the 23rd I believe) I was wondering whether
> we at the OKF/OKFN should send something in. Given that you wrote a
> response (in addition to the long blog post) perhaps we could use that
> as the basis (or as is) for an OKFN response. It would also be good to
> put something up as I know that Free Culture UK are thinking of drafting
> something and perhaps ORG might do too.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rufus

Michael H Holloway