[okfn-discuss] OFCOM Public Service Publisher (PSP) consultation response

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 11:00:28 UTC 2007

(those on the fc-uk list see forwarded messages below- we're discussing

That sounds fantastic to me.. I've got a wiki page up on the fc-uk site with
a couple of preliminary thoughts (However, I think these might be irrelevant
as after reading more of the document i think i may have initially
misunderstood the scope of the consultation - expect retractions and
revisions to these!). Just had a read through Saul's blog entry and theres'
loads of good stuff in there too, so as I think our positions are all pretty
much aligned, presenting a 'united front' in this respect would be a great
idea.

Wiki page here: http://www.freeculture.org.uk/OfcomPsbResponse

Cheers!

Tim