[fc-uk-discuss] Re: [okfn-discuss] OFCOM Public Service Publisher (PSP) consultation response

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 12:25:49 UTC 2007

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for the comments, I wrote those points after having read only the
abstract of the OFCOM paper, so wasn't fully aware of the subject - clearly
a lot of the points are (a) very vague and (b) already covered by the OFCOM
doc, as a result of my being slightly premature in writing them .  I think
that emphasising the public benefit of liberal licensing is definitely the
way to go.. .I'll add more when i've finished reading the paper!

Cheers,

Tim