[okfn-discuss] OFCOM Public Service Publisher (PSP) consultation response

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Thu Mar 22 07:28:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 04:03:44PM +0000, Tim Cowlishaw wrote:
>    Happy to draft these in, if everyone agrees....

Hi all,

I had a go at synthesising my draft and Rufus' comments:

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/orgwiki/index.php/Ofcom_PSP_Consultation_March_2007#Draft_Response

At Rufus' suggestion I removed the p2p bit and the semweb bit - perhaps
these are the kinds of projects the psp we call for could support -
rather than core properties of the psp itself. This makes it even
simpler and shorter - which I like.

However, I haven't had time to add Tim and Martin's ideas - perhaps
you'd have time to do this Tim? I'm afraid I'm under the gun for the
next few weeks so won't have a chance.

Also I remember Becky Hogge saying she could do some work on this. I
think it still needs some development - and then some promotion to get
lots of good signatories.

Cheers,

Saul.

--